Five Signs Coaching Will Help... Do any apply to you?
Life is Not Meeting Your Expectations
You're Stressed and Overwhelmed
You've Gotten Into
Your Soul Is Calling
You to Be & Do More
Master Coach, Debra Russell
What is Coaching?
The essence of coaching with Board Certified Master Coach, Debra Russell is:
To help you get the results you want in your life and career or business.
To identify and help you break through any blocks you are experiencing to getting those results.
To get you into tangible action toward realizing your dreams.
To coach, guide, mentor, challenge and support you... to be your champion!
What clients are saying...
"For a solid two years you were the voice in my ear that kept me on my path and opened my mind and eyes to great possibilities. I wouldn't be where I am without your coaching. Thank you!"
Alina Shalev, Artist
"Since our sessions together, so many of my dear dreams became reality. I have grown so much as a person and I’m having fun doing it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!"
"Before we started this mentoring process I felt I had all this potential and vision and belief but no funnel or way to really grow myself. I can't wait to learn and grow even more!"
There are two types of Coaching Programs available:
Group Coaching - Benefits
- Group coaching clients benefit from the guidance of the coach as well as from learning and sharing with each other.
- This form of coaching maximizes the collective wisdom of the coach and the group.
- Many clients find the process "less on the spot", giving them more time to reflect and integrate their insights.
- Less expensive than individual coaching.
Individual Coaching - Benefits
- Individual coaching is 100% customized and tailored to each person's needs.
- Conversations are held between the client and coach only which provides 100% confidentiality.
- There is greater flexibility on scheduling. You can choose frequency and length of session.
- It can be extended to continue through time vs. a set period.